Friday, March 25, 2016

Reflection


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

    I really enjoyed the interview process. I already have made good connections with the interviewees. I went in to interview each twice and both were very helpful.

  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

    The interview process was also kind of a challenge because during my first set of interviews I was very unsure of the project. I didn't really focus on rhetorical analysis of the interviewees works or works they studied, but more on their professions.

  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

    I think I have a lot of work to do. I really need to organize my thoughts more and putting the podcast together will be a challenge.

  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

    Stressed. I have a lot to do and am still somewhat confused on the project.

    Thorsten Wagner. "Reflection" 08/22/07 via Flickr. Public Domain 

No comments:

Post a Comment