Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Reports Final Project

I didn't want to change any of my audio, but i knew I needed to make everything more smooth.

Audience Questions
  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

After Emily reviewed my rough cut, I fixed the music and volume of a lot of my audio. I also added footage at the end so it wasn't such an abrupt ending.

  1. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I think the re-edited version is smoother and less awkward than the rough cut.


Author Response
Make a short selection from the “Rough Cut” of your project. If it’s text-based, limit the selection to a page or less of content. It it’s audio or video-based, limit the selection to two minutes or less. Create a working hyperlink to the selection, or copy ‘n paste it into the blog post (whatever works best for you).

9a. Rough Cut:  (Second main section) 2:57-3:41 Here

Revisions:  2:55-3:41 Here

9b. Rough Cut: (Conclusion) 4:55-5:56 Here

Revisions: 4:54-6:04 Here



No comments:

Post a Comment