Friday, May 6, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

Pre-Poduction, Production, and post-production were all meshed together.

Audience questions:

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I did everything in about 3 nights. I thought the research went well. I found a lot of good sources to use for my essay. It made the writing process easier.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

It was hard for me to articulate what my argument was.  In paragraph 4 of my essay I started to lose focus and sound repetitive to paragraph 3.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I managed my time way better wither the final project. 

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Pretty good I think I put together a good project and make good arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment