Friday, May 6, 2016

Reflection on Production

This whole project was production for me.

Audience Questions

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The blogs were easier to do since I already did all of my project ahah. I was jsut repeating information basically.

  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Doing all the blog posts was annoying after I finished the project because it was basically just extra work I was doing. (my fault for procrastinating)

  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

n/a
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Good I like what I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment